As reinforcement for our service team, we are currently looking for an: International Service Consultant / B2B Service (m/f). Get more information about the offered position, our requirements and about the employer Trusted Shops below.
The European Trusted Shops Seal of Approval has been guaranteeing the safety of online shopping since 1999. Today, more than 12,000 online sellers already use our services to prove their reliability and to gain the trust of online customers. Each year, several million consumers purchase from online sellers that have been certified by us, and use our Seal of Approval, Buyer Protection and Customer Rating products. More than 120 employees in Cologne, Warsaw and Paris support the development of Trusted Shops in Europe.
Is direct customer contact one of your strengths? Would you like to use your skills in an international working environment? Then join our team and bring your abilities to a diversified position. You will attend online shops in all matters relating to membership and you will act as a competent contact person for our international customers in all contractual questions and operative issues.
Your individual tasks will be as follows:
- Processing all contract-related issues from the point of placing an order until the date of termination
- The active support of Trusted Shops members by e-mail and telephone
- Responding to questions concerning the financial/accounting aspects of international orders
- Providing support in respect of queries – including technical ones – concerning every aspect of the Trusted Shops system
- To be a contact person for international cooperation partners
- Business-level English
- Very good knowledge of French and German, both oral and written
- A qualification in business administration, ideally in banking
- A strong affinity with the Internet and e-commerce
- A well-developed service and customer orientation – ideally with previous professional experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and cooperation skills
- Good to very good MS Office skills
Do you enjoy dealing with international customers? Would you like to use your foreign language skills on a daily basis? Do you feel confident in customer meetings? Are you capable of putting yourself in the place of the other person – even in difficult situations? If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents!
- a challenging task in the trend-setting international e-Commerce market
- flat hierarchies in a professional, highly motivated team
- a permanent contract of employment
- a pleasant working environment in the heart of Cologne
Are you interested?
Then please send your complete application documents in English as a PDF document, stating your salary expectations and the reference number SMI 120411ts to:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Here you may print this job advertisement as PDF.